Support, Consulting, Know-How
In order to provide optimal support, Eqeep has set an IFS Service Desk.
Here you can create IFS-related tickets yourself. These tickets will then be considered by senior professionals. The status of your ticket is made transparent through our portal, and will be any time of the day up to date. In addition to the web portal you can of course also contact us. The support takes place in the Netherlands and can either be done in Dutch or English.
Matters dealing with the Service Desk Eqeep, include:
- Direct answering customer questions
- Adjusting the IFS environment by altered customer needs
- Building Reports queries etc.
- Optimizing the IFS solution
- Building migration jobs, Custom Menus, Custom fields, Custom Events
- Installing software deliveries
- Replicating the production environment to test
To offer our services as flexible as possible, Eqeep offers different kind of services. . Together with you we tailor the necessary support. After that, we can according to an SLA, a project form, either remotely or on-site support, respond to your specific needs.